Come home to your own home here in the UAE
Without expert guidance, buying a property in the UAE can be a bit of a minefield. Thankfully, the Arlo Wealth team is well versed in the intricacies of the UAE banking and real estate system and we will support you from start to finish.
Things to bear in mind when buying in the UAE:
- Additional fees can stack up – expect to pay around 8% of a property’s purchase price in fees
- Factor in maintenance and service fees when you move in
- You can never do too much research
- Arrange your mortgage before you go in search of a property
- Be aware that estate agents will rarely offer you impartial advice as they represent the interests of the seller as well as your own
Buy-to-let and residential mortgages, hassle-free
The team at Arlo Wealth are well versed in the ‘ins and outs’ of the expat mortgage market; we have great connections and a wealth of experience, so we can get the very best deal in the market for you.
- Up to 75% LTV – repayment mortgages
- Up to 75% LTV – interest-only mortgages
Great rates, wherever you are
Speak to your Private Wealth Manager for the best rates and let us lead you through the entire process.
Whether you are buying an investment property, looking to buy your dream house or wish to take advantage of a more competitive interest rate it is important you have the right mortgage in place. Please contact us for UK or International Mortgages at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in Touch
Speak to an Advisor Today
COPYRIGHT RIGHT © 2019 ARLO WEALTH. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.